Articles

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Post Master
    Participant

Hi,
    i got hotelone wp theme, but i cannot change the texkt “Read More” into the homepage, there is a way to change?
    thank you to help
    BR

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Post Master,

Thanks for contact us.

Can you share your website URl? Then we can which “Read More” text you want to change.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Post Master
    Participant

casaperferiecaderzone.it

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Post Master,

Sorry for the late reply.

We have passed your issue to the our theme developers. Please wait for our reply.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Post Master,

We have resolved your “Read More” button issue in our Hotelone theme. Kindly login to your admin dashboard and update your “Hotelone” theme.

Please go to Your Admin Panel -> Apperance -> Customize -> Section: Service -> Service Contents -> And edit your service read more button. Then, Save it.

We hope your issue will be resovled.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Post Master
    Participant

I’m sorry, but it doesn’t work, what you say adds an entry under the first read more that you see. I think this maybe can be fixed with a css code. can it be true? if possible could you please help me fix? I need the “Read More” text to be written in Italian

Post Master
    Participant

I’m sorry, but the suggestion you gave me doesn’t change the part I’m mentioning. Maybe this can be solved with a CSS code. can it be true? if so, could you help me solve it? I need to modify the “Read More” text and I would like this text to be written in Italian

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Post Master,

Thanks for your reply.

Did you install our latest version of the theme? We gess You want to change service “Read More” button in italian language.
    Please see this screenshot image https://prnt.sc/1vepbfn

And follow the screenshot image instructions.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Post Master
    Participant

thank you so much, now has been solved!!! very very helpfull!!! 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Post Master,

Glad to hear from you that your is issue resolved.

We have a small request to you that if you like our support and our Hotelone then please leave your positive feedback on this link https://wordpress.org/support/theme/hotelone/reviews/?filter=5

This link will us to grow our company in the world.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Articles’ is closed to new replies.