This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Alexander Sinner
    Participant

Hello,

I want insert a Widget on the frontpage below the slider. I have a html code for this widget (it is a booking widget). I want insert this widget below the slider on the frontpage. Can you help me to do this?
    Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Alexander,

We are working on your issue in the theme. We will notify you as soon possible.

Thanks & Regards,
    Britetechs

Alexander Sinner
    Participant

ok, What do you think how long it will approximately take? (days,weeks,months?)
    thanks
    Alexander

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Alexander,

We have resolved your slider bottom widget issue in the theme, uploaded new version of the theme. You can login your account and download new package, install it on your website. We have made sidebars for all front page sections.

You can configure column layout to navigate Appearance >> Customize >> Front page sidebars and find slider sidebar bottom column and select your column layout.

Let me know your issue resolved or not.

Thanks & Regards,
    Britetechs

Alexander Sinner
    Participant

thank you, but now I have a problem with the content of the slider.
    After the update I can not change the content of the slider.

Alexander Sinner
    Participant

there is only the options for edit the slider settings and slider background images. But no option to edit the content/text of slider

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your reply.

We have checked our Hotelone Pro template. In this version you can change your slider contents. Please go to your Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Section: Slider >> Slider Background Images >> Click on Item and change your slider contents for example rating large text, small text, primary button and secondary button setting.

Here you can configure your each slides on your website.
    If you have any problem then contact us again.

Thanks & Regards,
    Britetechs

Alexander Sinner
    Participant

thank you.
    how can I hide the stars on the slider?

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Alexander,

Sorry for the late response.

We have uploaded new version of the theme. You can download this version from your account and install it again in your site.

Slider Section =>
    We have added feature to hide slider rating from slider section. Please go to Appearance >> Customize >> Section: Slider >> Slider Background Images and click on Item and find Rating Disable setting to hide rating in slider.

Thanks & Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘create widget below slider’ is closed to new replies.