Customize Options Settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rein Järvelill
    Participant

Customize Options Settings
    Businesswp theme do not supports the theme customizer option panel settings. Customizer option panel is empty, no panel.

Recommended Actions: Set your homepage page template to “Frontpage” is active. I changed homepage page template to “Front Page”, I have not template “Frontpage”

I can’t customize my page.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

Thanks for purchasing our Businessswp Pro theme.

Can you share your website URL? Then We can check it on our end.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Rein Järvelill
    Participant

Our page:

Avaleht

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

Thanks for sending your website URL.

We have checked your website link and found that you have successfully install our Businesswp Pro theme package on your site.

Your question is customizer option panel is empty. Can you share your website login details on our email address [email protected] then we can check your customize option panel on our end. Then we can resolve it our end.

OR

You can read about to customize front page sections demo contents. Here is the link https://helpdocs.britetechs.com/docs/businesswp-pro/front-page-section/how-to-setup-section-slider/

Let me know this documentation link will helpful for you.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Rein Järvelill
    Participant

We made You administration in our website. Please help!

Rein Järvelill
    Participant

I made reinstall theme, and now seams it work.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Rein,

Glad to hear from you that your issue is resolved. And sorry for again some troubles from our side.

This issue was lite theme to upgrading into pro theme of team section social icons. In lite theme version this option was not availble and in pro version, this option is availble. That reasons this issue was creating problem. Our theme developer resolved it in our theme now.

If you have any issue in future then let us know.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Customize Options Settings’ is closed to new replies.