Front Page – few things not working right

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lee Simmons
    Participant

Hello, I love this template. I’m having two challenges. On the front page section. Under service, when I make new items, it no longer has a place to put a URL to link to. So these buttons do not link anywhere.

Also, same in front page section. Under team, when I hover over an item the color changes and I see social media links. I can’t get ride of them. Under each item, I do see “social Icons” but I have them blank.

Please advise

Eventresources.com

Thank you

Lee Simmons

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Lee Simmons,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue was in our Businesswp Pro theme. We have resovled both issues in our Businesswp Pro theme.
    You can update it to login to your website Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes -> Now update Businesswp Pro theme.

Now, you can put your services link in your all services. Also, You can add social icons for your team members.

I hope this will works for you. If not then feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Lee Simmons
    Participant

Thank you so much! The services part is now working great!

I’m still having an issue in the teams sections. When I add a team item, I can add a picture, name etc. But by default, there are Facebook, twitter, instragm and google plus icons there when you hover over a name. But in the teams items section, I don’t see them there for me to remove. All I see is social icons but it’s one blank line. I can’t figure out how to remove those default social icons or edit them. You only see them when you hover over the person and their name turns pink and the icons appear. I hope that helps.

Again, I really appreciate your time in helping me.

Thank you!

-L

Lee Simmons
    Participant

I’m so sorry, I was wrong. I am able to remove it. Even though nothing is there, if I delete the line anyways, then publish, it goes away. I’m sorry!

Thank you so much for your help!

-L

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Lee Simmons,

Glad to hear for your that your isssue is resolved. If you like our theme and our supports then leave your feedback here https://wordpress.org/support/theme/businesswp/reviews/?filter=5

We always remain greatful to you.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Front Page – few things not working right’ is closed to new replies.