How to change the link from front page room section to an individual room page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Brill
    Participant

How can I change the link from the front page room section to an individual room page?
    I do not want to link to the page “rooms” from the theme.
    But I do not find a possibility to change the link button in the photo and below the button in the box.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have resolved your issue in our Hotelone Pro theme. And uploaded new version(1.7.1) of the theme on our website. Please login to your account and download the new package of the theme. Then reinstall it on your site again.

Theme License =>
    And we have added license feature in our theme. So, Please copy your license key from our website account panel and login to your site admin dashboard -> Appearacne -> Theme License -> Paste it into this setting box. And save and activate your license key.

Room Title link Issue =>
    Go to your rooms edit one by one and put your custom url link in every rooms then click on publish button to save.
    Then, check your website home page. again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Sarah Brill
    Participant

Perfect. Thank you so much for updating the theme.
    Great support!

But I can not find where to download the new version.
    Please help me to find the link.

Further I am not able to find the licence key.
    I am sorry…

Another question: what occures when installing the new version? Is the content still available in the new version? Or is the frontpage deleted?

Thanks a lot for further help!

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sarag Brill,

Thanks for your reply.

How to download latest version of Hotelone Pro theme=>
    You can see “Login” menu in top menus on our website. Go with this link, put your login details and login with the “Login Button”. This will redirect on your dashboard page. Here your can see our theme download link. Click to download the file and copy the license key from this page.

Now login to your website admin panel and go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload our downloaded theme of .zip file here and click to upload button. Activate now it.

Then Apperance -> Hotelone -> License -> Here you can paste your copied license key in this setting box and save it. After that activate your license key.

That’s it.

or

You can share your website credientials details on our email id [email protected] then we can upload new version of the theme and will activate your license key on our end.

If you have any query then contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.