Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Valeriu Zarnescu
    Participant

hello,
    do you have the demo files, to install the theme to look as the demo ?
    Thank you.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Valeriu,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please share your website URL. Then we can check you installed lite or pro theme on your website.

So that, we can send you these types of demo file on your email address.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Valeriu Zarnescu
    Participant

Acasa

I want to know also how to get the booking part, under the slider.

Thank you.

P.S. It is the pro version of the theme.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Valeriu,

Please login to our website, download the latest version of the theme. In this, we have added availability search form shortcode setting to display your for into slider section.

After installation new theme, Please go to Appearance -> Customize -> Section: Slider -> Slider Background Images -> Here you can see “Availability Search Form Shortcode” setting. Just add your availability search form shortcode into this setting. Now, Click on top Publish button to save the changes.

Check your website again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Vinay Sharma
    Participant

Hello,
    Today i purchase hotelone pro theme but it now show like the demo , So do you have the demo files, to install the theme to look as the demo ?
    Thank you.

Vinay Sharma
    Participant

Hello,
    Today i purchase hotelone pro theme but it didn’t show like the demo , So do you have the demo files, to install the theme to look as the demo ?
    Website Name. http://www.thegrandwelcome.com
    But when u check it show under maintenance
    My purchase email it is [email protected]
    Please share the demo file so that my website look like hotelone pro.

Thank you.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Vinay,

We have made some changes in the Hotelone Pro theme and uploaded on the our site. Please download the latest version of the theme and reinstall it again on your site.

To import our theme data Please follow given instructions in below.

Go to Your Admin Dashboard -> Appearance -> Hotelone -> Here you can see multiple tabs setting. Choose Recommended Actions then install one by one plugins and activate them.

Now, you can click on One Click Demo Import tab and install one click demo import plugin and activate then follow next step and click on “Import Demo Data” button to import our demo theme contents on your website.

We hope your issue will be resolved. If not then contact us again.

Have a nice day!!!

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Vinay,

Did the your issue is resolved or not?

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Vinay Sharma
    Participant

Hello,

Still my website is not look like theme and all pages goes other pages and some feature is also missing like ( check available room bar 2nd our popular recipe bar is not available video bar ) please do the needful ASAP so that i can edit my website and live my website .
    For you i am gone live my website so that you can see how it look like. Please resolve the issue ASAP.
    http://www.thegrandwelcome.com

Regards
    Vinay Sharma

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Vinay,

Thanks for your reply.

Please share your website credential details with us on this email address [email protected] then we can setup your home page on your site. You login details will be secure with us. Please send your details quickly.

OR

Also, you can follow this documentation link(https://britetechs.com/docs/themes/hotelone-pro/#line6) to setup your home page.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Vinay Sharma
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for quick reply and I send my website credential detail on this email id which you send to me.

Please do the needful ASAP and it should look like hotelone pro theme everything should be in home page like i saw in you hotelone theme.

Thanks
    Vinay Sharma

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Vinay,

Thanks for sharing your website login details with us.

We have made changes on your site. Kindly check it again on your site.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I shall purchasing your Hotelone Pro theme in the next few days. Just want to know whether any other plugin is to be purchased for the theme to work.

Thanks

Sunil

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sunil,

You can buy our Hotelone Pro theme for your website. No need to purchase any plugin for the theme to work.
    This theme is clean and fast to load wordpress template. We provides one year premium supprot to the customers. We will answer to you with in 24×7 hours.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

On the Pro version, will we be able to add additional customizable pages ?

Sunil Kumar

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sunil,

Thanks for your reply.

Of Course, you can add additional customizable pages on your site. Some of the useful templates, we already provodes to the users. For example, You can see in the demo link https://www.britetechs.com/demo/themes/hotelone-pro/.

After, Purchasing our theme you can get our pro supports for 365 days. If you have any query then contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.