Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mbacou
    Participant

Could you kindly explain how to create a gallery page as in your demo here https://britetechs.com/wpthemes/?theme=hotelone-pro with multiple tags? Thx.

mbacou
    Participant

Sorry never mind. I realized these features are only available in the PRO version.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello mbacou,

Thanks for contacting us.

Creating Gallery Page=>

Please create a simple page, Give it name “Gallery” and Click on right side setting icon, Select “Document” tab and find “Page Attributes” and select “Gallery 3 Col” template. Then click save this page.

Add This page in Site Menus=>

Add this gallery page in your website menus to to Appearance >> Menus >> Select gallery page and click on “Add to Menu” button and save this menu from right side.

Add contents for Gallery Page=>

After that, Go to Admin Dashboard Menus >> Portfolio / Project >> Add New Item >> Add Project title and description and create right side a category and check this for this gallery item, Also add featured image for this gallery post. Click on publish button.

Let me know your issue is resolved or not.

Thanks,
    Britetechs

mbacou
    Participant

Thanks, that became all evident after I purchased the theme!

Related, I’m trying to add description to my “Room” pages (e.g. http://maison-melrose.com/room/chambre-double-2eme-niveau/), but that content is displayed below the carousel at the moment. Is there a way to use the space on the right column instead?

Also is it possible to add text either above or below the rooms tabs on a Gallery page (e.g. https://www.britetechs.com/demo/themes/hotelone-pro/room-2-column/)? Seems body content is not shown at all right now.

Thx.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello mbacou,

Thanks for your reply.

In the single room page, The right side space left is occurring because did not add any widget in primary sidebar. Kindly add your widgets in primary sidebar.

And your second issue, Have you added any content for the gallery page in description box?

Please share your website login details on our mail id britetechs[at]gmail.com. Then can investigate your problem for the gallery page body content.

Thanks,
    Britetechs

mbacou
    Participant

Thx, I’ve sent you login credentials.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for sending link to login credentials.

Now we are able to login in your website. One small request to you, kindly add your gallery page in your menus. And share this page with us, then we can investigate your issue.

We have made full width support for room details page. Now no space is displaying on the right side. Kindly check this in your site.

Thanks,
    Britetechs

admin
    Keymaster

Hello mbacou,

Did the your issue is resolved?

Thanks,
    Britetechs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo galleries’ is closed to new replies.