Template / Design to German

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sascha Leopold
    Participant

Hey,

could you tell me, where I could find the textes for the Template and his functions? Our Hotel is located in Germany, so I have to translate some words of our Webpage into German and also some words and textparts in the theme menus (Like Reservation Confirmation, Mailing etc.)

For example: If we create the Rooms Section, the price will be performed: “60.00 € per night”…and this even i choose the Option “,” as “Decimal seperator”. We like to prefer “60,00 € pro Nacht”

Furthermore the manager of the hotel can’t speak/read english. So if he had to cofirm the reservation (“manual booking mode”, he doesn’t understand everything in the options/ menu and also he had problems to read the generated mails.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sascha,

Thanks for contacting us.

Our Hotelone theme is fully translate WordPress theme. You can use “Polylang” plugin to tanslate your website contents easily.

Can you share your website URL? Then we can check whick booking plugin you have installed on your site.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Sascha Leopold
    Participant
    Sascha Leopold
    Participant

After installing the Plugin, nothing has changed. The menu is still in English and the text on the website also

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Sascha,

Thanks for sending us your site URL.

The polylang plugin is most popular plugin in wordpress.org. 6,00,000+ active installed of this pluign. This pluign not translate contents automatically. We can change the custom text of themes and plugins with the help of Polylang plugin manually on your site.

Please follow this video link to translate your site.

And Please share your site loign details on our email address [email protected] then we can check it on our end.
    If you have any query then contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Template / Design to German’ is closed to new replies.