Unable to upload to Word press

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I receive an error when attempting to upload the pro package to WordPress

Error message
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Matasha,

Thanks for purchasing our Spawp Premium plugin addon.

First of all, login to Your Website Admin Dashboad -> Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Right side search our “Spawp” theme and install it on your website and activate.

After that, go back and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Now, please upload here your purchased spawp-premium-plugin.zip file here and click on “Install Now” button. Then activate it.

Activate Your License Key:

Please go to our website and login to your account, after login you can see your license key, Copy this license key and go to your website dashboard -> Appearance -> Spawp theme page -> License Tab -> Paste your copied license key into this setting box. Click now save changes and activate your license key.

That’s all.

If you have any question then contact us again. We will resolve your all issues on our end.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

How do you reorder the pages? I checked on the Page tab and do not see the option to reorder the pages.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Matasha,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you share your website URL? Then we can check your website, after that we can provide best answer for you.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Susan Scarlet-Macaw
    Participant

i purchased the theme thinking that it contained all the images shown and look of the site as it is displayed in the Pro purchasing site.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Susan,

Thanks for purchasing our Spawp Pro Addon plugin.

We have installed demo contents of our Pro spawp addon plugin on your your website. Kindly check it again on your website.

Let me know if your issue is resolved or not.

If you have any query then contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Minh Le
    Participant

how can i install like demo. My site doesn’t look like the demo 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Minh Le,

Thanks for purchasing our Spawp Pro Addon Plugin.

Can you share your website login details on this email id [email protected] then we can setup the theme demo on on your website.

We are waiting of your reply.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to upload to Word press’ is closed to new replies.