Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Weber
    Participant

hy there again, i found another issue with the social icons again. i installed a plugin called VikBooking. I need it to have it and i can say. it works.
    But only when i activate the widget from this booking tool in your theme, then the socialicons are disabled or they aren’t showing theyr pictures/icons.

When i disable the widget. the icons are back again. how can i fix this? and i need to show this widget in the middle, now it shows me on the left side in the theme. can you change this please?

thank you for helping

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Daniel Weber.
    admin
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel Weber,

Thank for contacting us.

We are checking your issue in our theme. So, Please wait for our reply.
    Also, Send us your website login details on our email id britetechs[at]gmail[dot]com.

Best Regards,
    Britetechs

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Daniel Weber,

The Vikbooking plugin is conflict our theme fontawesome library. Please follow given instructions in below.

Please go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and Copy Below CSS code and paste it into this setting box. Then Save these changes.

.fa {
    font-family: ‘Fontawesome’ !important;
    }

Then, Check your website again.

We hope your issue will resolved.

Thanks,
    Britetechs

Daniel Weber
    Participant

\o/ yeah, and wow. greatfull and fast support. it works. :)) 1000xthanks to you

Daniel Weber
    Participant

is it pheraps possible, to make this widget/searchfield/bookingfield in the frontpage in this box with the main menu.

under the mainmenu button/links? and how can i make this, if it’s possible?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.